 Technic / 9405
Re: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:50:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Anders Isaksson writes:
"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> skrev i meddelandet

The major concern at this moment is making a nice canopy for the cockpit; • the
glass itself needs to be 13 x 5 cm (5 x 2"). A few options are available:

1) Building it LEGOLAND style with transparent bricks, ugly.
2) Only making the frame and pretend the glass is there, OK
3) Make a custom glass canopy in plastic, nice but non-LEGO

Buy a Duplo Easter Egg and carefully slice the transparent part in two
halves :-)

Cool idea, I have to look into that!

BTW, you should be careful with all that Lego planning, buying and so on,
you might suddenly have more room than you want in your (suddenly single)
new apartment!

Hey, SHE is the one who wants tons of LEGO rail so my (our) train can pass thru
all rooms...

Besides I pay all the bills except the food so she can't complain, really.

/Tobbe