 Technic / 9387
9386  |  9388
Subject:
what is technic, WAS: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:59:47 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
Hi all!

:)
it is a good point to start discussion
what is really technic-style and what is not
IMO TLC did technic line to present mechanisms and sophisticated stuff
but there is always one problem
what to show - just mechanisms, just good-shaped body or both
so we have technic line 8xxx,
model team line 55xx which normaly has no ie suspension
and now we have mixed type - look at the new 2003 yellow truck 4404
new line will be probably signed 44xx

so what is really technic style???
just pure body frame like 8448
or is it 4404 which has no technical stuff showed

bionicle line has many technic parts. is it technic
if yes then the basketball line is also technic :)))

i know there is a thin border between lego lines
personaly i like pure technic most

btw: tobbe maybe you can shape your grippen with flexible axles
they have even good silver color

best regards
pixel