 Technic / 9397
Re: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:45:08 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> skrev i meddelandet

The major concern at this moment is making a nice canopy for the cockpit; • the
glass itself needs to be 13 x 5 cm (5 x 2"). A few options are available:

1) Building it LEGOLAND style with transparent bricks, ugly.
2) Only making the frame and pretend the glass is there, OK
3) Make a custom glass canopy in plastic, nice but non-LEGO

Buy a Duplo Easter Egg and carefully slice the transparent part in two
halves :-)

BTW, you should be careful with all that Lego planning, buying and so on,
you might suddenly have more room than you want in your (suddenly single)
new apartment!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm