 Trains / 19025
Re: Tri-axle v2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:11:32 GMT

This latest version incorperates some of CAL's ideas and some things that
James Mathis sugessted. Acutally, this photo is even old now. I removed the
lowest plate that kept the bogie 1/2 plate below the green 1/4 rnds's and
the bogies now rest directly on the green 1/4 rnds's, Also I used a 1x1 top
clip to hold the top row of bars on the trucks, rather then the 1/2 offset
1x1 side horizontal clips.
SteveB

Carsten ('CAL') has built a 8-wide version of this waggon with a nice rounded
base. Check it out here.
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/121/121.htm