 Trains / 18210
  Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

Instructions for my Orient Express style passenger cars and steam locomotive (no true-to-life strict imitation) are now viewable on-line. (URL) about any errors in the instructions or poor step-to-step and sub-model sequence transitions. I know (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

(...) James, My jaw hit the floor when I saw the thumbnail on Brickshelf ... this looks gorgeous! Great job with the detailing, especially along the top of the boiler, and with the colors. I love the red accents, and the yellow trim on the steam (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

Can you please explain the parts and construction of the brown arched doorways? I cannot figure out what you are using for windows. Help!!! Aaron Oh, and can you tell by my urgency that I REALLY LIKE your stuff! (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

(...) Thanks, but I do realized that other steamers (yours included) have far more detail-- and the drive rods! -- for a much more intricate and realistic look. (...) Uh, oops. Sorry, I should've been very clear about that: sadly, no real-brick (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

(...) The brown arches are intended to be held together by dray gray light saber bars snapped into 1x1 plates with clips. Even though this construction is older (maybe better?) try this image: (URL) construction is probably on the fragile-side. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

James, When I see the super designs you have made I wonder if this is what we will be getting next from TLG. Will you be making some more trains for 2003 - or is this confidential? David (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Mathis MOCs (was: Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line)

(...) David and all: I am hesitant to reply to any inquiries regarding my work on the My Own Creation(R) series/theme with The LEGO(R) Company. I simply don't like to risk a violation of the Nondisclosure Agreement that is in place. The designs you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)