 Trains / 16598 (-20)
  Re: Railway Express on sale at Target

"George Notel" <lego@notelin.com> wrote in message news:Gx1z0r.7M3@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) weeks, (...) Doubt it. It appears that the Target stores that didn't put their 4561 Railway Express sets on clearance after Christmas priced them at (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Challenge of the Shinkansen

(...) Indeed I did. (URL) the thread starting at (URL) the skinny. It was done with help from Nik, because he had to do a school project on Japan in second grade, and he chose Shinkasen as his topic, knowing that he could count on me to help him (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  making video, need advice

I have to make a short video of a lego village which would feature the following (not all in the same scenes): -- very atractive skyline, backgroun -- moving train -- city main street with, cars, people, signage -- billboard/s -- signage -- athletes (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just in case you have a few extra dollars sitting around...

If they must keep their feedback comments private, then they are not trustworthy enough to consider doing business with in the first place. Sounds like some kind of mega-swindle to me. For the amount of money that thing is going for now, you can buy (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just in case you have a few extra dollars sitting around...

(...) Given that they have 160+ negatives, that seems like a bad idea, counter to the spirit of eBay feedback. (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory)

  Railway Express on sale at Target

I saw the Railway Express today marked down to $99.99 at Target. Don't know if it'll be the same price elsewhere. Could this mean that in a few weeks, it will marked down 50%? I can hope... George (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Just in case you have a few extra dollars sitting around...

Thought the trainheads might have an interest in this: (URL) huh? Matt (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SF Registry hits 1000

James, Have you ever considered adding another field to the db, "Wanted #s"? That way, people could easily find others to trade with. There are 4-5 #s I want, but unfortunately none are listed yet. It would be nice if I could list my Wants there, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC

(...) Thanks Larry (...) My photo corner is made of white presentation foam board, just the standard stuff you can pick up at Office Depot. I attached the boards with straight pins, so I can take it apart if I need to and there are no glue or tape (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains and LDRAW a great idea

(...) Yes sort of but I was think to do it some sort of GTA like engine you know top view or something like. , presumably greatly increasing the (...) Yes I understand why are trains are so fun and cool is only a sort of joke. (...) You are right (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC

(...) raiders slope with the striping was pre-chipped, RGE would never let that slide like that. Decals add a lot to this model as well, because of the very bold graphics Tell us about your photo corner? I need one of those, towels just are not as (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains and LDRAW a great idea

(...) Let me understand this... if we don't help you with your project (which sounds mildly interesting but which also sounds like a LOT of work... talk to Kevin Loch about how much work the Datsville explorer is, your idea would add real time (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Trains and LDRAW a great idea

Hello to all trains fans, I'm also a train fan but I was never able to make a good train collection but now a can sort of "with ldraw virtual LEGO" please check my posts at LEGO CAD (URL) some wants to help me to do this I'm sure that any train fan (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC

(...) Very nice, JT! Love the orange trim-- good choice going with the Rio Grande. (...) This also looks very nice-- very clever. Also you may notice that I (...) Ahem, I *did* happen to notice, and while on one hand you are a very naughty boy, on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Rio Grande SD40 MOC

I have just completed version 2 of my new Rio Grande SD40, this is going to be one of three. Part of this latest version is a new SNOT designed cab windows, I wanted to get away from the standard LEGO house windows. Also you may notice that I did (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chief With Display Stand

(...) I took care of that oversite :( In my defense, my other three were registered Tom (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

"Alexander Johnston" <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message news:Gwzrtn.FzA@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks. My first buildings were "boxes" without much architectural merrit. Then, I got really interested in architecture and started noticing how real (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Challenge of the Shinkansen

While prowling for new MOC ideas, I ventured to the Japanese Shinkansen photo sites. There look to be several good sleek design challenges here: (URL) first saw Shinkansen work from Masayuki Ogura a few years ago with is JR0 series set. Excellent (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  EJLTC- Nice EMU front end

Shigetomo Iwabuchi of the EJLTC has styled a nice cab for his EMU's: (URL) general, this EJLTC site has some great MOCs. (URL) Mathis (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

(...) Excellent work! I love the design. And here I am still trying to get my first building off the ground. :) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact