 Trains / 16587
Re: Trains and LDRAW a great idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 11:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Hello to all trains fans,

I'm also a train fan but I was never able to make a good train collection
but now a can sort of "with ldraw virtual LEGO"
please check my posts at LEGO CAD

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=7275

Hope some wants to help me to do this I'm sure that any train fan
wants to if not then I don't know what do you people see what is so
great about them.

Let me understand this... if we don't help you with your project (which
sounds mildly interesting but which also sounds like a LOT of work... talk
to Kevin Loch about how much work the Datsville explorer is, your idea would
add real time motion to that idea, presumably greatly increasing the
complexity) you don't understand why we like trains?

I guess I don't see the connection, exactly. I can like trains a lot and not
want to be involved in a massive development project. Further, impunging my
likes isn't likely to make me want to help you.

Hope that helps.