 Trains / 16590
Re: Rio Grande SD40 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:38:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
Take a look and let me know what you think:

Oh my, that IS pretty. The visors look great, cut or no. Too bad the rock
raiders slope with the striping was pre-chipped, RGE would never let that
slide like that. Decals add a lot to this model as well, because of the very
bold graphics

Thanks Larry

Tell us about your photo corner? I need one of those, towels just are not as
good.

My photo corner is made of white presentation foam board, just the standard
stuff you can pick up at Office Depot. I attached the boards with straight
pins, so I can take it apart if I need to and there are no glue or tape lines.

Here's a shot of it:

jt