 Trains / 16538 (-20)
  Re: 2 wide spotted

(...) FUT if I know either mate... :-) Anyway, it reminds me of a very old 'Moby Dick' sketch from 'Round the Horne' (British radio show from the '60s. And no, I'm not really that old): "Avast!" "Avast what?" "I don't know, but it's blimmin' big!" (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

ME! Figure I can add a link too: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2 wide spotted

(...) Perhaps but the English colloquial meaning is to emphasize. ("that car was Big with a capital B" means it was REALLY big...) It's a usage that has not been very common lately, it may be from some time ago. Today you're probably more likely to (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) don't forget me! (URL) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Switch Point

(...) Ed, Yep I have the file already. Was having some problems with MLCad, but I finally got things working. I'll give it a try. Tom (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) I'm looking for *hardcore* 8 widers, not dabblers;-) (...) Dan Siskind (GMLTC) John Gerlach (GMLTC) Mike Poindexter (BayLTC) Ross Neal (TCLTC) Kim Toll (PNLTC) Joel Kuester (NILTC) To name a few off the top of my head. Whom have I omitted? (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) Lot's of studs-down construction for the windows and the red buffers. The snap-on steps are clever, too. (URL) for posting all these links, HoMa. They all are really great! later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

Hi John, what stands NOHABs for??? (...) We also have Frank - Pudie - Abel, the winner of the ISCC Contest: (URL) - Mibra - Brachmond from Luxembourg: (URL) found Markus' caboose (might be a copy??): (URL) also started in 8-wide: (URL) (Blue-Train (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spamcake Diner

There is also one in the northeast. Although in a more seedier part of town ;) (URL) Tom D (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spamcake Diner

Spamcake should soon show up in 2 locations in shiningston!! Yes I said 2! One was planned to be built into a minimall... Josh (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spamcake Diner

New SpamCake Diner franchise opens in the Pacific Northwest! www.brickshelf.com/c...i?i=176539 SteveB PNLTC PS Please ignor the building's shadow on the clouds :) (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Switch Point

(...) Lots of threads on this have came and went. My most recent version is: (URL) works off of 0-9v power, any polarity, and signals it's position visually. Ed (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) that you have posted in your Brickshelf folder! I really admire your work and other 8 widers in Germany-- can't you talk to Ben and show *him* the light;-) lol I just thought of something-- each of our countries has a masterbuilder who refuses (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new creation

(...) There are a lot of nice surfaces and details that make this engine interesting to look at. There is, however, one important detail that you have omitted which will come in handy-- a *fuel tank*:-) For me, a nice, big and low fuel tank really (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spamcake Diner

Mmmmmh! This page looks *delicious*! The Spamcake Diner is really great, everytime I come across a picture of it on brickshelf, it makes me smile to myself. Especially the rotating dog on the roof. And the pinball machine. And the Spamcake under (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Switch Point

Here's where I posted about a DAT file of my best one so far: (URL) still planning some modifications, but it has directional control, overrun protection, and works on unmodified points. It also uses fairly common components, though you will need (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My new creation

I can't call this a MOC since it is really my attempt to replicate the SD40-2 that Christopher Masi has on his web site. The differences between his and mine are mainly due to parts availability, but I did add working headlights, a backlit front (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Spamcake Diner

Greetings Spamcake Consumers! It's been awhile in the making, but I finally have a decent page up for the Spamcake Diner. It has a few new pictures, and I might add a few more. Bookmark and feel free to visit (URL) and criticisms are of course (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html) !!

  Motorized Switch Point

Hi all, I am working on a motorized switch point for my father in law. I saw the thread that's still around from a few years ago, but a lot of the links are broken. Does anyone have a motorized switch point which works fairly well? Tom (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) from trying a British CoCo locomotive. Do you have more detailed plans ? Chris (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact