 Trains / 16526
Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 13:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Andreas Bürgel writes:
Hi folks,

I just uploaded the pictures of my DSB MY diesel engine. Those engines were
used in several european countries, even in the communistic Hungary! They were
based on the EMD F7 design adapted to european requirements.

Have fun,

Andreas

Excellent work, Andreas, and I don't mean just this engine, but all of the MOCs
that you have posted in your Brickshelf folder!  I really admire your work and
other 8 widers in Germany-- can't you talk to Ben and show *him* the light;-)
lol I just thought of something-- each of our countries has a masterbuilder who
refuses to come to the dark side (although James Mathis *does* drop in every
now and then:-)

Here's an interesting question (to me, at least).  Who are the German builders
who build 8 wide?  Ones who come to mind:

You
HoMa
Dirk
Michael