 Trains / 16518
MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:48:38 GMT

Hi folks,

I just uploaded the pictures of my DSB MY diesel engine. Those engines were
used in several european countries, even in the communistic Hungary! They were
based on the EMD F7 design adapted to european requirements.

Have fun,

Andreas