 Trains / 16542
Re: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 10:57:02 GMT

Very nice engine, Andreas!

One question though: what piece did you use for the handle bars along side
the door? (between the lever bases)

It looks like a non-lego piece to me. Maybe a thread or something? Maybe
it's a thread from a lego set? ;-)

I think it would be a solution for my NS1600 engine because the fairly
"classic" handle bars I use now are too small in length and to thick in
width to fit the engine. A minifig can grab it alright, but since there are
no ergonomic requirements for making a lego-engine a suitable workplace for
minifigs, I choose form over function ;-)

Bye,
Jurgen