 Trains / 16534
Re: Motorized Switch Point
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 02:06:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.trains, Thomas Mitchell writes:
Hi all,

I am working on a motorized switch point for my father in law. I saw the
thread that's still around from a few years ago, but a lot of the links are
broken. Does anyone have a motorized switch point which works fairly well?

Tom

Lots of threads on this have came and went.
My most recent version is:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ejmcglynn/recipmotor/update-03-27-02/pointmotor.mpd

It works off of 0-9v power, any polarity, and signals it's position visually.
Ed

Ed,

Yep I have the file already. Was having some problems with MLCad, but I
finally got things working. I'll give it a try.

Tom