 Trains / 16522
16521  |  16523
Subject:
My new creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 06:36:55 GMT

I can't call this a MOC since it is really my attempt to replicate the SD40-2
that Christopher Masi has on his web site. The differences between his and mine
are mainly due to parts availability, but I did add working headlights, a
backlit front number plate, and working exhaust fans. It is a joy to run it,
watching the  steerable trucks negotiate the curves.

Thanks to Christopher, and all the other great builders, for the inspiration.

It can be seen at http://www3.telus.net/chucko