 Trains / 16528 (-20)
  Re: Spamcake Diner

New SpamCake Diner franchise opens in the Pacific Northwest! www.brickshelf.com/c...i?i=176539 SteveB PNLTC PS Please ignor the building's shadow on the clouds :) (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Switch Point

(...) Lots of threads on this have came and went. My most recent version is: (URL) works off of 0-9v power, any polarity, and signals it's position visually. Ed (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) that you have posted in your Brickshelf folder! I really admire your work and other 8 widers in Germany-- can't you talk to Ben and show *him* the light;-) lol I just thought of something-- each of our countries has a masterbuilder who refuses (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new creation

(...) There are a lot of nice surfaces and details that make this engine interesting to look at. There is, however, one important detail that you have omitted which will come in handy-- a *fuel tank*:-) For me, a nice, big and low fuel tank really (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spamcake Diner

Mmmmmh! This page looks *delicious*! The Spamcake Diner is really great, everytime I come across a picture of it on brickshelf, it makes me smile to myself. Especially the rotating dog on the roof. And the pinball machine. And the Spamcake under (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Switch Point

Here's where I posted about a DAT file of my best one so far: (URL) still planning some modifications, but it has directional control, overrun protection, and works on unmodified points. It also uses fairly common components, though you will need (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My new creation

I can't call this a MOC since it is really my attempt to replicate the SD40-2 that Christopher Masi has on his web site. The differences between his and mine are mainly due to parts availability, but I did add working headlights, a backlit front (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Spamcake Diner

Greetings Spamcake Consumers! It's been awhile in the making, but I finally have a decent page up for the Spamcake Diner. It has a few new pictures, and I might add a few more. Bookmark and feel free to visit (URL) and criticisms are of course (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html) !!

  Motorized Switch Point

Hi all, I am working on a motorized switch point for my father in law. I saw the thread that's still around from a few years ago, but a lot of the links are broken. Does anyone have a motorized switch point which works fairly well? Tom (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) from trying a British CoCo locomotive. Do you have more detailed plans ? Chris (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

Hi folks, I just uploaded the pictures of my DSB MY diesel engine. Those engines were used in several european countries, even in the communistic Hungary! They were based on the EMD F7 design adapted to european requirements. Have fun, Andreas (URL) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Sand tower

I built this a few days back, because I've had the 2x4x4 half round panels sitting around for the last few months. (URL) the pics would actully upload, I would have posted this 15 mins ago!) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: James' beautiful Spanish-Brotli-bahn and InterRegio

(...) Thanks. (...) I suppose I should try to model this wedge. Hmmm.... (...) That sounds nice. A view I have never had. (...) I have been most inspired by Markus Strick's Ticket Center 6-wide models. He has built an InterCity in red and white. He (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James' beautiful Spanish-Brotli-bahn and InterRegio

Hi James, I haven't been at brickshelf's recent uploads in the past days. Very very nice new train models out or your PC! I know the Interregio very well because I use it to travel to my parents. The one I use is always a mixture of blue-white (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2 wide spotted

(...) In capitals, because Peer is from Germany (and we write nearly every second word in capitals - even in English)? Indeed - I agree it is a great model. I think he should have tried to use round 1x1 plates as big drive wheels under the engine (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: British EMU .mpd and Virtual Eurostar Experience (was Re: Work in progress, an EMU)

(...) I grew up riding Buddliners (on the B&M). According to my mother, I've ridden in the cab of one (but I don't remember it very well). One of her friends was an engineer and regularly ran the route which went through Concord MA. Here's a link (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2 wide spotted

(...) This is a great idea for a garland for a Christmas tree (please don't kill me, I'm just thinking ahead <G>). >> Mark << (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  2ND ANNUAL GALAXY ENFORCER CONTEST

(URL) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Would LEGO(R) Train fans suppourt an anti T&V campagin?

I couldn't agree with you more Alex. Ever since I started working for CSX (since January), I've seen my share of trespassers on the rails, people who weave their vehicles around the gates at grade crossings, and truck drivers who ignore the bells (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Would LEGO(R) Train fans suppourt an anti T&V campagin?

Hi, Recently , I suggested on a train-simulator forum that the train-simulator community could have a role to play in educating the public about the dangers of tresspass and vanadlism on the railways.. This led to the site at : (URL) are available (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact