 Trains / 15528 (-10)
  Re: Super Chief Weight Issues /possibly a quality issue of the ML?

<snip> (...) I have one wheel set, older, not related to this newer problem, that makes a small sliding noise, at one point in its revolution. Only problem is I can't pin point the wheel, or possible problem. So far it hasn't effected it though... (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chief Weight Issues /possibly a quality issue of the ML?

(...) Dear Ahui, as written in the other answers more than 2 motors does not appear to be very helpful. 2 motors (with enough weight on their Back) should be able to pull up to over 100 waggons (has been testet)! So there are 3 aspects: the 4558 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GsEyB7.L1C@lugnet.com... (...) How? What do you ask for? And what's the price? Thanks Dean (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:GsE3pD.Msv@lugnet.com... (...) buying (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Yes you can do this, I have ordered several color kits this way. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest WRONG EMAIL ON WEBSITE

For all of you who've tried to send in creatures... The email on the website was incorrect, but it is fixed now. If you have an entry to submit, please email it to savatheaggie@yahoo.com Sorry for that! --Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: F unit Roof Shot: Flatter curve than you'd think

(...) Well, it's my understanding that a "Super Chief" is the *entire* train, locos and cars. Yes, these are locomotives, but they are a part of a Super Chief, which I cropped so you could see them better. (...) Like this one. (...) Which happened (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Max. Track Slope

(...) Hello James, Try the North British Lego Train Club and follow the gallery links. We've only just started this club, so please don't expect too much! www.nbltc.org I'd like to see the 24/25/26. Tony Priestman will also be building a very (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: F unit Roof Shot: Flatter curve than you'd think

(...) I thought this started about the roof to the locos, not the nameing! Josh (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  F unit Roof Shot: Flatter curve than you'd think

(...) No, it isn't (they aren't). They may be PULLING a Super Chief. But a Super Chief is a train. These are locomotives. Locomotives aren't trains except in rare special cases. Your shot was cropped to illustrate the locomotives, not the cars and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chief Weight Issues

(...) I would agree there. You get BENEFIT from having the motor on a heavy vehicle because it reduces slippage. A few random observations. Manfried is right, 3 motors will often give worse performance than 2. And 4 can be correspondingly even (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact