 Trains / 15522
Re: Max. Track Slope
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 18:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:
Hey Jon,

My double-motored (and rather heavy) BR
class 37 diesel can pull about 10 bogie wagons up this incline and around
the 180 curve with some (prototypical)slippage.

Any photos of this engine?  I have some of my 24/5/6's (I have 2 of them) on my
web page-I might be interested in a cl 37.

Hello James,

Try the North British Lego Train Club and follow the gallery links. We've
only just started this club, so please don't expect too much!

www.nbltc.org

I'd like to see the 24/25/26. Tony Priestman will also be building a very
accurate model of a class 24 very soon (won't you Tony?) so it will be
interesting to see how you tackled this one.

Regards,

Jon

James P