 Trains / 15325
Re: 10020 Registry opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:15:46 GMT

"Rob Hendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Gs2DoJ.27n@lugnet.com...
I'm not complaining because I'm not on top, but I was thinking that:

A???? (unopened)    Craig Squier    2/23/2002    North Carolina    United
States

should be on the bottom.  Sure he could have #5 for all we know, but we
don't.  He could have #10000.  He has his rightful place on the registry
(though, personally, I would like to see the number instead of ????).  But
that is his choice.  What do you guys and gals think?

I agee fully. He should be at the bottom.

I'd also like to see the status. Where the set is together or in box or
permently parted out...

Dean