 Trains / 15324
15323  |  15325
Subject:
10020 Registry opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:03:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm not complaining because I'm not on top, but I was thinking that:

A???? (unopened)    Craig Squier    2/23/2002    North Carolina    United
States

should be on the bottom.  Sure he could have #5 for all we know, but we
don't.  He could have #10000.  He has his rightful place on the registry
(though, personally, I would like to see the number instead of ????).  But
that is his choice.  What do you guys and gals think?

-Rob