 Trains / 14678 (-20)
  Re: Yet Another ISSC entry, Galloping Goose #7 at Dolores Station

(...) When does this competition actually finish? Mel (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer (TD) custom piece

Ross, Have you in Rendering Properties got Transparent set to FF00FF ? and is that the same as the magenta you are using? It does create all the other bitmaps, but you have to place the the object at those angles on the layout. Regards, David (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Yet Another ISSC entry, Galloping Goose #7 at Dolores Station

Well, my entry finally got posted: (URL) is the Rio Grande Southern Galloping Goose #7, the later model passenger version, at Dolores Station based on a reference photograph. The Goose is the prototype of the new upcoming custom model kit. The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished

(...) This is a gorgeous MOC, Ben-- kudos to you! I have to laugh at how much you Deutschers are into "SNOT" (you even have the T-shirts:-) What fun you all must have at your fests... I see you are inching towards 8 wide-- HoMa still has still more (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning!

Last year at this time I organised a Town building contest which turned out to be a lot of fun. I'm gearing up to do the same thing this year, beginning Feb 1st, so I'll just letting all you townies know that it's coming up (now you've had a chance (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general) !

  Track Designer (TD) custom piece

I couldn't find a group for TD, so I apologise in advance if I missed it. I'm trying to render my station in TD, and have a couple of questions: 1. The help says the background should be magenta. I did that, but it just shows up as magenta on the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Remote Turnouts and Decouplers

(...) I am really interested in your switch house! Robert SCLTC (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another PCC attempt and 6w engine.

(...) Josh (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Another PCC attempt and 6w engine.

Mike Knuepfel wrote in message ... (...) (URL)that has been restored to run on Market Street right here in San Francisco (...) That's looking very nice, Mike! I like the center doors with the texturing particularly. If you could get a red 1x4x2 (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale)

Yup. I'd like a personal copy, and a couple for the NBLTC. So that makes at least 4 for the UK. On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Jon D Hayward (<Gpz2Hy.AIp@lugnet.com>) wrote at 09:10:08 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Target update: Redwood City CA

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rick Clark writes: <snip> (...) I agree with the "more track" comment, but when will Lego start offering cheap housing so I can find room for my Layout?? :o) Dave (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Lego Trains anytime soon?

Hi Richard, Take a look at my comment on the German catalog 2002 at LUGnet revieuws. Ben gives almost the same comment on trains, but there might be another catalog later this year. Have fun and keep building Nico (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC member says hi, announces plans for "Depot 4561"

Hi Paul, As someone who returned to Lego within the last 12 months after 20 years away, I just wanted to say welcome back. Like you, I'm concentrating on trains and I am currently in the process of setting up a layout with a depot and a couple of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SCLTC@GATS Images on Website!

Well, I finally got around to checking out the SCLTC pics. Wow. Really nice. A little frustrating to navigate, but excellent detail and overview shots. Some things I particularly noticed and liked: The rope stanchions around the layout. Very sharp. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Target update: Redwood City CA

(...) I *still* haven't got more track for my one little 9V oval, and I'm now in a 2200sq. ft. house with a room with a nice bare 14'x15' hardwood floor. The room is actually about 14'x40', but the dining room and the kitchen take up part of it. :-) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)

  Another PCC attempt and 6w engine.

Hello everyone! I've recently updated my brickshelf gallery with some new MOCs of mine. I've been working had to improve on my previous attempt at a PCC-type streetcar. One inspired by the one here, (URL) has been restored to run on Market Street (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)

(...) Ooh! Does anyone know if there are pics of this LEGO pedestal online? I got the Statue of Liberty sculpture for Christmas and after putting it together, sat down and made a MOC pedestal for it on a large grey baseplate (it stands 19" high). I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Ouch, that is painful for this tightwad to hear (I think there is probably one Lugnet person cheaper than I, somewhere in upstate N.Y.). (...) Even if money is no object I suggest following market.shopping periodically. Those 4561's are around (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC member says hi, announces plans for "Depot 4561"

Hi Paul, We have an infrequent local club - Check out org.us.gardenslug. There are also a few of us that meet in Manhattan, weeknights. You're going to be disappointed on getting some pieces in certain colors. Roof bricks are available in black and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC member says hi, announces plans for "Depot 4561"

Welcome back Paul!Good luck on your project. I look forward to seeing it on Brickshelf! (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact