 Trains / 14302
Re: Track? MOC or New?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:50:36 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
I think we are closer to seeing a new larger track radius than anything
else, mostly cause it seems like the least R&D dollars and is backwardly
compatible with all other track elements.
SteveB

Roger that. Just ONE new mold, and a rather simple one at that, and all of a
sudden a lot of people are a lot happier.

I would say the best chance would be the short Straights. (1/2 or 1/3,
1/4) That's the same design just as a straight just shorter. No thought
really involved...

Dean
--
Dean Husby