 Trains / 13507
  10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

I just got off the phone with Consumer Services at Lego (1-800-835-4386) about the two parts errors in the 10001 Metroliner. (See (URL) ) When you call, you will be transfered from the sales reps to a Consumer Services rep. I mentioned that I had (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

Just received my replacement parts yesterday. (Haven't seen the Metroliner yet). Came loose in a big yellow envelope, although I got 3 black hairpieces, not just the one replacement. 2 pony tails and one pig tails. and a bunch of clear windows. Hope (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

I'm pleased to hear that you got the replacement parts. I phoned Lego UK today, to ask for the parts pack, but nobody knew anything about it. I mentioned the mail from Jake, but I don't know how much contact Lego UK has with Lego in the US. The lady (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel writes: I ordered 10 of #10000 Guarded Inn a while ago, and inside the set was a Indian painted horse. Inside the box though they had 10 normal white horses. A #10000 "fix it kit"? -Jonathan (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

I got my Metroliner and club car today! It had the blue windows ((URL) so I call the number found in Jake's note and was transfered to Consumer Affairs. They where very friendly but had no idea what I was talking about. I read the note to her - she (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

(...) I'm surprised. I asked the S@H reps and even *they* knew about the issue--but that's Enfield. Maybe you just got someone in some overflow cubicle somewhere? Even at CA? All I know is that others have gotten them. best LFB (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

(...) I think you are right. I called again this morning and spoke with Maureen. She said that there might be some people that work in the evening that may not have gotten the word. She said that they had the parts and that they would be sent to me. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

Is it just me, or is Lego making those tapered front train parts differently? I tried to build it the way it says in the directions, and guess what? The little trans-yellow thingy won't fit. Anyone else getting this? (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD

(...) I had to use a little more force than I thought prudent, but it finally went in. (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)