 Trains / 13549
Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 19:30:04 GMT

Is it just me, or is Lego making those tapered front train parts
differently? I tried to build it the way it says in the directions, and
guess what? The little trans-yellow thingy won't fit. Anyone else getting this?