 Trains / 13548
Re: 10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.trains, Bob Hayes writes:
I got my Metroliner and club car today!  It had the blue windows
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=76103) so I call the number
found in Jake's note and was transfered to Consumer Affairs.  They where
very friendly but had no idea what I was talking about.  I read the note to
her - she said that they did not have the parts and she would ask around and
that maybe I should "call back in a few days."

  I'm surprised.  I asked the S@H reps and even *they* knew
  about the issue--but that's Enfield.  Maybe you just got
  someone in some overflow cubicle somewhere?  Even at CA?

  All I know is that others have gotten them.

  best

  LFB

I think you are right.  I called again this morning and spoke with Maureen.
She said that there might be some people that work in the evening that may
not have gotten the word.  She said that they had the parts and that they
would be sent to me.

Bob