 Trains / 13507
13506  |  13508
Subject:
10001 Metroliner Errors - Getting parts from LD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:08:01 GMT

I just got off the phone with Consumer Services at Lego (1-800-835-4386)
about the two parts errors in the 10001 Metroliner.

(See http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3302 )

When you call, you will be transfered from the sales reps to a Consumer
Services rep. I mentioned that I had the new 10001 Metroliner and wanted to
get the replacement parts for it. (When I said Metroliner, she replied "the
4558?" ;) She did not know about the errors and got off the line to do some
checking.

When she came back she asked what the errors were, so I read off the note
from Jake McKee (see link above). She again went off line to check and came
back and understood exactly what was wrong.

So the parts (hair and windows)  are being sent, should take a few days to
get to my house.

I suspect they would have the parts all ready to go in little baggies....
like a little Metroliner Fix It Kit.

Anybody else call in to get the replacement parts?

Bryan