 Trains / 13071
Re: more GMLTC 'teaser' pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:55:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
You know I love seeing these pictures...  and you also allways seem to get a
piece of rolling stock or a locomotive in the pictures.

That's because we've got more 8-wide rolling stock built than we have spare
space to store it!  <grin>

As you might be able to tell, we don't have a lot of room in Conan's
basement.  It's a good thing we all get along pretty well, because our
Thursday night building sessions can get pretty packed.  There's always a
lot of "can you hand me such-and-such pieces?" going on, because there's no
room to walk over and get them!

This new layout has been a lot of fun to build so far.  By going with the
8-wide trains, it gives us just a little more room to squeeze in details.
And since the buildings have to be a little bigger too, we can do more with
them as well.

These sections will receive their 'world premier' in Minot, North Dakota, in
October.  *Of course* we'll post pictures as soon as we can!

JohnG, GMLTC