 Trains / 13056
13055  |  13057
Subject:
more GMLTC 'teaser' pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:14:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just uploaded a couple more pictures of our 'town' sections.

Our completed train station:
A close-up of the clock tower, using official LEGO watches:

Finally, another 'downtown' shot, showing a few more of our completed and
in-progress buildings:

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

And no, I don't know why Abner seems to appear in all our teaser pictures!
<grin>

JohnG, GMLTC