 Trains / 12043
Re: Un-powered replacement for train motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:39:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
OK. This has probably been done before, but here it is anyway.

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/bogie

Enjoy!

ROSCO

In my eyes the half stud offset in length direction is less worse than the one
plte offest in height. But you can build a nearly 100% replacement if you do
not use the bogie plate, but tiles and for e.g. this part:

http://www.rene-hoffmeister.de/1000steine/teilereferenz/3176.gif

The hole of this plate is a halfstud offsetted against a technic plate or the
bogie plates pin.
I have used this solution for this engine (the round 1x1x1 are now replaced
against black minifig heads from the SW sith infiltrator):
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/pi232.jpg

Kind Regards,

Ben