 Trains / 11907
Re: APT tilts thru curves in Real-Build ABS form
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:14:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
My attempt to model the British Rail Advanced Passenger Train set is
progressing. • <snip>
See this APT in ABS at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5195 • <snip>
Thanks for reading and looking.

later,
James Mathis

WOW! That is the sweetest looking passenger train I've laid eyes on since
the Metroliner. And I'd even hazard to say that it tops the Metroliner.
Words can't express how impressed I am with it. You've done an awesome job
on that train! Thank you for sharing it.
I hope you let us in on your secret for tilting the cars. You've peaked my
interest now. And how did you do the windshield? It looks beautiful.
Keep up the good work, and keep us informed.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)