 Trains / 11887
Re: 3451 "Sopwith Camel" 14-wide boxcar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:26:06 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Kevin Maynes writes:
Well, it took me longer than I thought it would to get pics taken and put up,
and even then it's hardly a revolutionary application (although I'm putting
them to *PROPER* use)[Grin&Duck].... on the other hand it's hardly a standard
width, it'll more likely give Mister Neal a run for his money (or maybe just a
laugh) than anything else.

http://www.kmaynespaint.com/Pages/Subsidiaries/Sub_LGnRB/14W.html

Cheers,
KMaynes

Very nice!!  Good thing John Neal is more of a passenger train guy, or he'd
be going nuts trying to come up with something better...

The weathered look of the roof pieces is great - it really adds to the
character of the boxcar.  One question though, it looks short to me - how
difficult would it be to make it longer?  (Besides the obvious - having to
buy another Sopwith Camel!)

fut .trains

JohnG, GMLTC