 Trains / 11363
Re: James Mathis goes US-proto: 8-wide Sante Fe study
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 07:45:01 GMT

Hey look, something worth reading/looking at was posted on LUGNET today!
The amount of SNOT you put into your models is incredible, James. I was
wondering how structurally sound your designs are, however.  Do some parts
tend to fall off if handled the wrong way?

pardon my ignorace, but what is SNOT?  i assume we're not talking about nose
jelly.