 Trains / 11026
Re: Bridge Building Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:28:52 GMT

Duq <Duq@nlgateway.net> wrote:
I'm not a LEGO trainbuilder, but I've been into model trains for years. and
this is an idea I got from some modeltrain book: forget about ramps. What?
Forget about ramps. Think Moses, mountain....
If it's hard to raise the level of your track, lower the base of the bridge!
Ever thought about a bridge between two tables?

something like this?

  http://peeron.com/pics/Greenberg092000/thumbnails/bridges.jpg.html

This was built by Jennifer and I for the WAMALUG layouts...  We thought
of trying to build a drawbridge, or a liftbridge, but never got to
it... yet :)

Dan

--
Dan Boger