 Trains / 11021
Re: Bridge Building Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:00:53 GMT

I'm not a LEGO trainbuilder, but I've been into model trains for years. and
this is an idea I got from some modeltrain book: forget about ramps. What?
Forget about ramps. Think Moses, mountain....
If it's hard to raise the level of your track, lower the base of the bridge!
Ever thought about a bridge between two tables?

Duq