 Trains / 10958
Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:48:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I just posted pictures of my German 1930s/40s BR52 Steam Locomotive on
Brickshelf.  It was my first serious train undertaking:

Very NICE!  Beautiful detailing along the boiling that gives nice texture and
contours in the subtle shadows of an predominately dark-colored locomotive.

<snipped highlights>

- the main points of the tender design were borrowed from Stefan Vorst's
train, which can be seen at

And, this is a beautiful solution to the ribbing structures of the tender.
Brilliant.

Comments, feedback, and suggestions are welcome,

Just that it is so cool that so many folks are building stunning steam
locomotives.  :-)

later,
James Mathis