 Trains / 10525
Re: BR52 Steam Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:24:14 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:3ABE7B74.C6120D20@irco.com...

I just posted pictures of my German 1930s/40s BR52 Steam Locomotive on
Brickshelf.  It was my first serious train undertaking:

Shaun:

Great model.  As others have already said, the fact that the thumbnails look
like "real" models instead of LEGO is a testament to your work.  What your
train really reminds me of are the various train models carved by Ernest
Warther on display in Dover, Ohio (about two hours south of Cleveland) (see
http://www.warthers.com/ - look under carvings).  If you're ever in that
area, stop by the museum, it is worth the trip.

Again, great work Shaun.  I look forward to seeing the entire train.

Tim