 Trains / 10470
Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 07:06:43 GMT

Hi Shaun,

FANTASTIC model you have build out of our favorite bricks! And thanks for the
describtion in your posting! The quality of first ever build serious MOCs is
getting better and better!

I am wonderring how the pistons works even when the engine negotiate curves? Is
it right, that only the last 3 wheels are conected to the piston system? And
these wheels are fixed together in a structure?

Will you go for some (pre- / post-) war waggons as well?

Keep on bricking!

Regards from Germany,

Holger