 Trains / 10504
Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:00:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
Can anyone think of any suitable technic wheel hubs which could be used to
float over the track, say for the middle pair of an 0-6-0 arrangement?  I
noticed _Sean's_ are simply mounted higher up...

Sorry, "Shaun's".  Anyway, why am I helping this guy?  I almost went mad
trying to do a decent AT-AT thanks to Mr. Sullivan's models, and now he's
doing trains!  Shaun, can't you get into Belville or something instead?  :)

Jason J Railton