 Trains / 10221
10220  |  10222
Subject:
My first MOC locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:05:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello, all-

This is my first true MOC locomotive- in the past, I've only worked with 4.5
volt trains.  And the 4.5 volt locomotives I made were just slightly
modified official sets.

I did this up in my LTC's colors, and added a few stickers to pretty it up.

Pictures are here:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/loc1969/index.html

Feedback is very welcome- thanks!

--