 Trains / 10256
Re: My first MOC locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:42:15 GMT

Tony Hafner wrote:

Hello, all-

This is my first true MOC locomotive- in the past, I've only worked with 4.5
volt trains.  And the 4.5 volt locomotives I made were just slightly
modified official sets.

I did this up in my LTC's colors, and added a few stickers to pretty it up.

Pictures are here:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/loc1969/index.html

Feedback is very welcome- thanks!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Tony,

  I like your design. In the front 3/4 view, it looks great, but in the side
views, it looks a bit stubby. Are those engines stubby, or is this a LEGO
effect? D'oh! I just read the text on the side view page!!! Sorry. Anyway, like
the model. It should be a great show when you decide to do the "fancier stuff".

Chris