 Trains / 10037
Re: Train Show Flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:19:24 GMT

Well,

I guess the cat is out of the bag.  Several very nice people at Lego Direct
have been very helpful over the last few weeks in providing support for a
show that I am displaying at this weekend.  In addition to providing product
catalogs, all the Lego Club Members near Palatine, Illinois should have
received the postcard this week (I presume Brian Ulmer lives near Chicago).
We didn't have enough lead time to get a flyer-redemption show discount
worked-out this time like NGLTC folks did.  If you are in Chicago this
weekend please consider visiting the show.  For more information see the
"Show Schedule" section at "www.royal-train.com".

-BMW

In lugnet.trains, Brian Ulmer writes:
I recently received this in the mail and since I haven't see it posted I
scanned it in.  Here is the link to it on Brickshelf:

The front has a picture of the build-it-yourself train that will be available
soon via S@H.  The back has some information about the show which will include
"The Royal Train" (Didn't someone mention that the two looked alot alike?)

Hope this is useful for someone,
Brian