 Trains / 10038
10037  |  10039
Subject:
Chicago Train Show This Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:37:28 GMT

Just a quick reminder that that Royal Train will be on display at
"Highwheeler 2001" held at Harper College in Palatine, Illinois on Saturday
and Sunday this weekend.  For more information please see the "Show
Schedule" section at "www.royal-train.com".  This show is one of the
premiere "operating" shows in the Chicago area and will be a lot of fun for
the whole family.  If you can make it, then please stop by and say "hi."

-Brian Williams