 Trains / 10027
Re: Train Show Flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:46:41 GMT

This is part of LD efforts to help the LTCs. Basically they have agreed to
promote a show that has a LEGO display as one of the participants. In return
for the free advertising the show's promoters agree to give visitors with
the post card a discount at the door (like a dollar off). It's really a
win - win situation, the show gets free advertising and LEGO gets the free
promotion of their product at the show. Also this makes the presence of a
LEGO display at the show even more attractive to the show promoters.

LD is doing this for the NGLTC display at a NMRA show in March. I'm very
interested in seeing how many of the post cards make it to the show.

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Brian Ulmer writes:
I recently received this in the mail and since I haven't see it posted I
scanned it in.  Here is the link to it on Brickshelf:

The front has a picture of the build-it-yourself train that will be • available
soon via S@H.  The back has some information about the show which will • include
"The Royal Train" (Didn't someone mention that the two looked alot • alike?)

Hope this is useful for someone,

!!

Is this a LEGO sponsored train show?  It sure as heck looks like one, but
the legalese on the back says it isn't.  Does anyone know more about this?

James
(cross-posted for visibility, follow-up back to .trains)