 Trains / 10026
Re: Train Show Flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:36:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Brian Ulmer writes:
I recently received this in the mail and since I haven't see it posted I
scanned it in.  Here is the link to it on Brickshelf:

The front has a picture of the build-it-yourself train that will be available
soon via S@H.  The back has some information about the show which will include
"The Royal Train" (Didn't someone mention that the two looked alot alike?)

Hope this is useful for someone,

!!

Is this a LEGO sponsored train show?  It sure as heck looks like one, but
the legalese on the back says it isn't.  Does anyone know more about this?

James
(cross-posted for visibility, follow-up back to .trains)