 Trains / *9159 (-10)
  AGAIN: German LEGO Community

Hi all! Sorry for having canceled my original message, here it is again.... most of you know that there are several smaller AFOL communities besides LUGNET. The forum at www.1000steine.de is one of these communities similar to Lugnet but a bit (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  RE: Custom Builded Train Station

Yikes! YAHOO has "disappeared" my zip files. I will upload and correct the link later tonight. Don't have them where I'm at right now.... Works now! Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Millére's Spares (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC at the Great American Train Show - Tampa, Florida

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a display at the Great American Train Show December 16 and 17, 2000 in Tampa, Florida. See you at the show or check out the pictures next week... Robin W. Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl) !

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

Matthew Greene <hrcpins4us@aol.com> wrote in message news:G5DuuA.7AD@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) would (...) And standard points without the double curve!! ROSCO (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scale - it's all in the aspect ratio

(...) Just for the record, Australia has an Interstate network of 4'8-1/2", and state networks of 4'8-1/2" (New South Wales, South Australia), 3'6" (Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania) and 5'3" (Victoria, South Australia) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German LEGO Community

Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ... (...) Oh give me a break. What's the big deal? Why does Lego have to be sooo secretive about the trains. They have NEVER responded to any requests for a statement (on LUGNET) about their future status. The way Lego (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) I think the radius of a larger curve should be 56 studs, i.e. 16 larger than the current radius of 40 (not 20). This would put parallel tracks 16 studs apart just like they are with the current points. I haven't thought about clearance but I'm (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German LEGO Community

(...) And even more: it might be a hint about TLC reading "our" www.1000steine.de since 50% of ther German AFOLs seem to be train heads like me and TLC seemed to take note of that fact. :-) Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY

(...) Thanks! :-) When the Guiness PNLTC stuff was going on with (...) Yes, I agree, but you need a foundation or a masive ballast, because the strings try to tilt the pillar. The bow bridge has the advantage to stand on two points (or lines in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

(...) I too was thinking this. Keep all the current compatibility with the 9V track, but add the occasional 8-wide model. Kevin's "BigRed" was a great high-light at our show, just sitting there on its own track segment looking good while all the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact