 Local / Deutschland / 280
Re: German LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:26:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Christian,
Thanks for posting the reply you got from Lego Direct. I was pleased to see

a) that an AFOL got a pleasant, personal email from Lego Direct
b) a mention about possible new trains from Lego Direct

Even though the train line mention was just that, "a mention" and not a
promise or commitment, it was nice to see in print.

And even more: it might be a hint about TLC reading "our" www.1000steine.de
since 50% of ther German AFOLs seem to be train heads like me and TLC seemed
to take note of that fact.  :-)

Leg Godt!

Ben