 Local / Deutschland / 283
Re: German LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:41:58 GMT

Yes, fhe fact that TLC/LD "recognized" another AFOL group is great too!

Wish I could read along in 1000steine.dl... What does 1000steine mean? From
what I know, a 'steine' is a beer mug, correct?

Any good translator web sites that can handle the 1000steine message boards?
Bryan

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message
And even more: it might be a hint about TLC reading "our" • www.1000steine.de
since 50% of ther German AFOLs seem to be train heads like me and TLC • seemed
to take note of that fact.  :-)

Leg Godt!

Ben