 Local / Deutschland / 281
Re: German LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:36:46 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ...
Thanks for posting the reply you got from Lego Direct. I was pleased to see

a) that an AFOL got a pleasant, personal email from Lego Direct
b) a mention about possible new trains from Lego Direct

Even though the train line mention was just that, "a mention" and not a
promise or commitment, it was nice to see in print.

Oh give me a break. What's the big deal? Why does Lego have to be sooo
secretive about the trains. They have NEVER responded to any requests for a
statement (on LUGNET) about their future status. The way Lego is handling
this you get the feeling that the information is vital to their existence.

I GIVE UP. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!!!! IT'S ONLY A TOY AND YOU RARELY RESPOND
TO US ANYWAY. I won't bother wasting my time writing emails anymore and I'll
spend my money elsewhere. At least Playmobil writes you back.

Have a nice Christmas.

Rose