 Trains / *8589 (-20)
  Re: Sliding doors

(...) I've modified the construction so that it does not use the special rails. No real "special" pieces used anymore. It is pretty much the same construction, I just removed the rails and adjusted some spacings. The doors slide pretty well and the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grey and Blue Doors and Windows are Shipping!

(...) This is great news. I'm really looking forward to seeing what creations come from this window and door availability. :-) :-) (...) LEGO is so good with customer service. Glad they're replacing that package. Enjoy! later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Grey and Blue Doors and Windows are Shipping!

Today I came home to two packages from S@H. My grey and blue train doors and windows arrived. The wagon plate kit is still back ordered with delivery to LEGO expected by 11/15. My order was shipped in two packages. The blue dorrs and grey windows (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Is it possible?

I want to let train back to move automatically, is it possible in 9v train? (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A brick in page 10 of #7777

(...) IIRC, the part in 2126 doesn't have the two small sticks sticking out... Bryan (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A brick in page 10 of #7777

I also found there are these parts in 2126, is it right? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sliding doors

(...) Here's an idea I put together quickly during lunch: (URL) meant to be wacky with the colors so as to better show the piece construction. The method of construction does use the "rails" that LEGO doors slide in, but it doesn't use the "doors". (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Most Unusual of Trams: Sculptured Fronts

(...) I would say they're the back end, for it appears that there are red lights in the pig's nose. later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Most Unusual of Trams: Sculptured Fronts

(...) I would say they're the back end, for it appears that there are red lights in the pig's nose. later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors

(...) Here's a link to my personal LEGO stuff web pages: (URL) here's the direct link to my truck vehicles page: (URL) the direct link to the Octan fuel tanker truck: (URL) truck has working headlights, working "high-mount" tail lights, and an (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Most Unusual of Trams: Sculptured Fronts

(...) Are they "fronts", or are they "backs"? I'm thinking they are the back end of each train... Either way, they're pretty wild! JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Most Unusual of Trams: Sculptured Fronts

Whoa! They are scary. Not something I want heading towards me as I wait on a platform. I do like other images on that site: (URL) I thank you for pointing it out to us all. Great ideas here... Ed (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors

(...) especially the Octan tanker? (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Sliding doors

Hi ! Help, I need some ideas :-) For my nearly finished steam engine I'd like to build a blue mail van (and already saw one in a "Marklin" catalogue") with sliding doors. But how do I build working sliding doors without using Lego sliding doors, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  The Most Unusual of Trams: Sculptured Fronts

While searching for photos of trams, I came across these most unique sculptured trams: (URL) Basel, Switzerland. For those who like to build sculptures with LEGO and build trains, this looks like an ideal project! ;-) (personally, these trams scare (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors

(...) HoMa, I have found some photographs of trams in Cologne. Is this the shape of the tram in Cologne? (URL) is the Cologne tram really the same shape as the Eurotram by Siemen's? Still searching... later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:G3z6D8.3v4@lugnet.com... (...) I had thought of raising the surrounding road (perhaps not using lego under the road plates, etc - but wood) regards lawrence (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Layout Help

(...) I wouldn't give up on going under the layout but you will need to start your down slope a lot sooner. I am planning a second level for my ~11' x 11' layout and built a test sloped section to see if the equipment could handle it. Keep in mind (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors

(...) It is a nice look. Wheh! Uses up a lot of extreme low slopes! (...) Haven't thought about it...except to avoid it! ;-) later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors

(...) In the mean time I will try to search on-line for photos. Maybe at the European Photo Gallery? (...) Thanks. I think the through-way between the wagons leaves something to be desired. (...) I spent nearly the entire day of Saturday sorting (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact