 Trains / 8203
Re: A brick in page 10 of #7777
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:58:22 GMT

I also found there are these parts in 2126, is it right?

Gianluca Morelli wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.trains, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I found a brick in that page, its shape looks like a trapezoid with two
small sticks, I don't know its name or number, I want to know which set
includes it and where I can get it.

This part was quite common in the 4,5V/12V days, it emerged in sets from the
time period 1969-1972. There was also a non-train set using a single
instance of this part: #378  Tractor.

In Ldraw it's part 3145 Tipper End
see http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3145.gif

Sets that this part contained:

set #125  Tipping waggon
see http://guide.lugnet.com/set/125_1

set #130  Wagon with double tippers
see http://guide.lugnet.com/set/130

set #171  Complete train set without motor
see http://guide.lugnet.com/set/171

set #180  4.5v Train with 5 wagons and circle of track
see http://guide.lugnet.com/set/180

set #181  Complete train set with motor, signals and shunting switch
see http://guide.lugnet.com/set/181

set #378  Tractor
see http://guide.lugnet.com/set/378

set #722  12 Volt Electric Train with 2 Tipper Wagons}
see http://guide.lugnet.com/set/722_2

set #724  12v Diesel Locomotive with Crane Wagon and Tipper Wagon
see http://guide.lugnet.com/set/724

set #725  12v freight train and track
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/725_2

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Hi all,
there are more recent sets that contain that brick:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/856
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8848
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/744
(they all have two ,yellow)

this piece has been recently simplified and can be found also here (1,yellow)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6581
and here (two,grey):
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6575

Ciao