 Trains / 8171
Re: A brick in page 10 of #7777
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 11:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I found a brick in that page, its shape looks like a trapezoid with two
small sticks, I don't know its name or number, I want to know which set
includes it and where I can get it.

Do you mean the Tipper End http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3145.gif ?

If so, plase mail me direct (chris_w_dee@hotmail.com), as I may be able to
help.